Friday, May 21, 2010

Outer Banks Wedding - Randi and Brian - May 2010

I am so happy to being posting this wedding :) Randi and I go all the way back to elementary school, I believe? Needless to say, I was honored when I got the call and jumped at the opportunity. It's always great to see someone you know get married, and even greater to take their photos!

Randi and Brian had their ceremony at the Jockey's Ridge sound access right on Soundside Road, followed by a reception at Pirate's Cove. A big thanks to Julie Hume for coordinating, Dorothy of The Flower Fields for some awesome flowers and decor, and to Randi and Brian for the boat ride to the reception! It was a blast! Congrats guys!





















































































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home